My favorite block

My favorite block
Spinning Snowball block

Saturday, January 1, 2011

UFO Challenge 2011

These are the UFO projects I began in 2010 (or before).  I am the queen of all procrastinators but 2011 is the year I vow to get organized and complete projects.  I enjoy piecing quilts more than the quilting process.

1.  black and white quilt - a Swirly Girl pattern that was part of Strip Club at Quilter's Emporium in Stafford, Texas

2.  Hunter's star red and blue wall hanging - a class I took at QE

3.  Fall wall hanging - a class I took at Cedar Chest in El Campo, Texas - to hang over my entertainment center

4.  Blue table runner - another Cedar Chest class

5.  bright baby quilt - baby quilt for teacher at my school who had baby this past summer

6.  sailboat baby quilt - for another teacher - baby born this past fall

7.  strip club baby quilt - another teacher who had her baby last week

8.  Ricebird Rising - modified Drunkard Path from a Cedar Chest class

9.  Leaf applique
10.  Christmas block of week - from QE
11.  Summer Loving block of week - from QE
12.  Vermont Red/blue table runner - a class I took while on vacation in Vermont





1 comment:

  1. I've been off this blog for so long, but I'm finally back. Of my 2011 UFO's I've finished one. Yes, one. I finished #9 the leaf applique to hang on my bulletin board at school.

    ReplyDelete