My favorite block

My favorite block
Spinning Snowball block

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Blocks designed for 2013 American Heart Association Quilt Raffle

Quirky Quilters,
I am back at my blog after a long time off.  I was so busy teaching school that I had little time to quilt and even less to blog.  But I retired this past Spring and now I am ready to quilt up a storm.

The above blocks I designed back in 2013 for the American Heart Association Quilt Raffle.  Both of my blocks were chosen to be included in quilts they raffled off.  I was so excited.  I hope to do more designing in the future.

I spent the this past Friday with my friend Ginni Morrow of Remnants of Tomorrow.  She quilted a signature quilt for a retired teacher friend of mine.  I worked on finishing a Yellow Brick Road quilt for another friend.  Ginni offers long-arming services at reasonable prices.

Stay tuned for more news from my quilting world.

just J

No comments:

Post a Comment