My favorite block

My favorite block
Spinning Snowball block

Monday, February 15, 2016

Quilt Labels Made Easy

Quirky Quilters,

I've been so busy sewing the last few days that I haven't taken the time to update this blog.  I finally got the labels made for two quilts I'm gifting to a couple of retired teacher friends.  I still have to hand sew them on, but I can do that when I'm watching tv with my husband.  I forgot to take pictures of the quilt fronts so I'll have to go back and do that later today and share in my next post.

Ruby Snow label
Dragonfly Delight label













I make these labels in the Word program on my computer using fonts I like and sometimes appropriate clip art.  I print them on Printed Treasures Sew-On Inkjet Printable Fabric  sheets by Prym Consumer.  If you go to the website and type in "Inkjet Fabric Sheets" it will give you a variety of options for how many sheets you want.  I usually print 4 labels to a sheet.

More later.  I've got to go quilt.

just J

No comments:

Post a Comment