My favorite block

My favorite block
Spinning Snowball block

Monday, November 19, 2012

Yes, I'm back again.  I haven't been quilting as much as I could the past couple years.  I've started lots of projects, but have not completely finished them.

UFO's as of Thanksgiving, 2012:
1.  Swirly Girls Clubhouse 2011 quilt and bonus projects
2012 Swirly Girls Clubhouse
2.  Swirly Girls Clubhouse 2012 1/2 quilt and 1/2 of bonus projects
3.  Square in a Square class quilt 







4.  Summer Solstice by Judy Neimeyer - have all parts pieced but need to put the pieces together.
5.  Big Ten - by Swirly Girl strip club project (black & white & primary colors)
6.  Hunter's Star red and blue wall hanging for guest room - need to quilt and bind
7.  Fall wall hanging - beginning quilting class project - need to quilt and bind
Paper Pieced Stars
8.  Fall star paper piecing - need to quilt and bind
9.  Blue and white table runner - need to quilt and bind
Table runner
Ricebird Rising


10. Ricebird Rising - modified Drunkard Path - need to finish 3/4 of blocks

11. Christmas block of week - 1/2 blocks need pieced
Christmas Block of Week





Summer Lovin' Block of Week








12. Summer Loving block of week - 1/2 blocks need pieced
13. Red white blue table runner from Vermont quilt class - put halves together, quilt & bind
14. Irish Mist quilt - finish piecing
LeMoyne House block in batiks
15. Carolina Lily quilt - finish piecing - Paula Barnes class

16. LeMoyne House quilt - finish piecing - Paula Barnes class







I am also making 3 sets of quilt as you go placemats for Christmas gifts.  I will get them done before Christmas.  The patterns says to use 1.5 inch strips but I think it's more interesting with different width of strips so that's what I'm doing.

I'm also making a Thangles Autumn quilt with a friend.  We've worked on it for two Sundays now.  We've got the big leaves "thangled" and assembled but still need to do the small leaves and borders.  We hope to donate it to a local charity.

















No comments:

Post a Comment